INTERNATIONAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The International Key Account Manager (IKAM) is in charge of developing and managing the relationship with our international clients and prospects.
He/she will identify new prospects, understand their needs, and convince them of the added value provided by our services and ensure that they are satisfied with the services provided.
He/she will also identify new business opportunities for existing clients and develop his/her relationship with them.
He/she will attending all international meetings, conventions, and training workshops necessary to accomplish his/her missions.
- Perfectly fluent in English (French, Dutch and/or any other language is also an asset)
- Great at understanding people and clients’ needs in terms of communication, marketing and lead generation
- Comfortable in contacting new people and starting conversations
- Able to build long-lasting relationships based on trust and common interest with your clients
- Friendly with data and how to explain them to clients
- Someone that likes to win deals and enjoy the negotiation discussions
- Comfortable to travel internationally to meet your contacts
- A technology enthusiast
- A team player
- At least 5 years of experience in a commercial role in a B2B environment
- Previous experience in fleet, mobility and/or travel
- Previous experience working with a CRM tool
Fell like that's you?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org